*This package can be reserved 2-6 months prior to the wedding date.
This package is for the Bride & Groom who have put together all major elements of their wedding. Have you planned every aspect you can think of, chosen your vendors and planned your theme and decor down to the last detail? This package is for you! I will make sure that all of your well laid plans become a reality. With a day-of coordinator present, you can relax and enjoy yourself and each other. We will begin working together three weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Providing an initial consultation and working closely with the bride and groom 3 weeks before the wedding day
Offering unlimited support via phone and email for 3 weeks prior to wedding
Making suggestions to the wedding timeline that the bride and groom have developed
Act as the point-of-contact for all wedding vendors 3 weeks before the wedding day
Meeting with the reception venue for a final walk-through (or two, if need be)
One-hour rehearsal coordination the day before the wedding
- Day-of Coordination: All of the day-of logistics will be worked out beforehand so that you can have a stress free day. I will be present for vendor load-in and the duration of the wedding.
Overseeing work by all wedding day vendors
Distributing final payments and gratuities to vendors on the wedding day
Bridal Party Management: hair, make-up, ceremony and introduction coordination.
Supervising set-up of all decor items and event rental items
Coordinating with the DJ or Band regarding timing and the execution of special announcements
- Coordinating transportation of gifts to predetermined location
- Supervising event’s clean-up and break-down
- Ensuring the return of rental items and supplies to appropriate vendors
elevate, produce, refine | north carolina and beyond
©2017 Events by Emily | Site design by Amy Hunt