Wedding Planner Design Package
This package is best for couples that have not yet done serious planning for their wedding, beyond choosing a date and potentially a venue. This package is comprehensive, and with this selection I assume responsibility for all elements of your wedding. You can be very involved in the process with me, or I can handle all details independently. It’s up to you! Typically this package begins at least one year prior to the wedding, but I'm always happy to work with clients on a shorter timeline. Full service planning can include the following:
- Pre-Wedding Consultations: We will meet to discuss your vision, requirements, and basic needs before we launch into planning your ideal wedding. We will also develop a style for your wedding based on your personal taste.
Budget Management: I will offer budget guidance and keep track of all projected and actual expenses throughout the planning process.
- Vendor Recommendations and Booking: You'll receive a list of the vendors I recommend and we will find vendors together that fit your style and budget. I will also schedule vendor meetings and negotiate contracts.
- Invitation Designer Recommendations and RSVP Coordination
- Event Design Services: wedding layout design, specialized equipment rental selection, comprehensive design coordination
- Attend all meetings with vendors and service providers, including your wedding tasting
- Transportation, Hotel Block and Rental Item Coordination
- Private Personal Checklists and Guidance
- Detailed day-of timeline management : We will design a wedding timeline together, and I will act as an advisor regarding the overall flow of the evening.
Rehearsal Booking and Coordination: This includes booking and organizing the rehearsal.
Day-Of Coordination: All of the day of logistics will be worked out beforehand so that you can have a stress free day. I will be present for vendor load in, the duration of the wedding, and clean up.
Overseeing work by all wedding day vendors
Bridal Party Management: hair, make-up, ceremony and introduction coordination
Additional On-Site Assistant the Day of The Event-Optional
- Coordinating transportation of gifts to predetermined location
Supervising event’s clean-up and break-down
Ensuring the return of rental items and supplies to appropriate vendor
elevate, produce, refine | north carolina and beyond
©2017 Events by Emily | Site design by Amy Hunt