Partial Planning Package, a.k.a.
This package is best for couples that have already chosen most vendors, including their venue, decorator and/or florist, caterer, and band. You might just want assistance getting to the finish line, and would like someone else to take charge, tie it all together and provide some final advice. A couple of months prior to your wedding, we will meet to start coordinating your entire photo, floral, venue and entertainment vendor details, and discuss your overall expectations for the execution of your big event. Limited vendor research and booking also included. Level of involvement can be customized, so inquire for details!
- Unlimited Consultations for Two Months Prior to the Wedding
- Detailed day-of timeline design: We will design a wedding timeline together, and I will act as an advisor regarding the overall flow of the evening.
- Point-of-contact support for all wedding vendors for the two months prior to the wedding.
- Rehearsal Coordination: This includes organizing the rehearsal and booking the rehearsal location.
- Rental and Floor Plan Coordination
- Additional Vendor Recommendations, Research and Inspiration
- Partial Payment Management (for the 60 days prior to the wedding and the week following): I can help create a schedule of your final payments, in order to organize and alleviate stress.
- Unlimited Meetings at the Venue with Vendors
- Day-Of Coordination: All of the day-of logistics will be worked out beforehand so that you can have a stress free day. I will be present for vendor load in, the duration of the wedding, and clean up.
Distributing final payments and gratuities to vendors on the wedding day
Overseeing work by all wedding day vendors
Bridal Party Management: hair, make-up, ceremony and introduction coordination
Supervising set-up of all decor items and event rental items
Coordinating with the DJ or Band regarding timing and the execution of special announcements
- Coordinating transportation of gifts to predetermined location
Supervising event’s clean-up and break-down
Ensuring the return of rental items and supplies to appropriate vendor
elevate, produce, refine | north carolina and beyond
©2017 Events by Emily | Site design by Amy Hunt